Management and Coordination
Work Package 1
March 2020 – February 2024
Work Package 1 provides the Scientific Coordination of the project with an oversight on the activities of the Consortium and ensures an efficient management at the administrative and financial level. In concrete terms, this WP:
- Ensures that the project runs on time and budget.
- Provides the Consortium with the necessary management and communication tools to promote an effective working partnership.
- Liaises with the European Commission.
- Evaluates the project’s progress and guarantees the high-quality standards of outputs and deliverables.
- Elaborates and supervises the data management of the project, including ethics standards.
This WP is tasked with the production of an Ethics and Data Management Plan and its update, an Ethics Report and several annual progress reports, and it also organises the different meetings of the Steering Committee throughout the project.
Led by: CIDOB (Blanca Garcés Mascareñas, Berta Güell & Marina Utgés).
In cooperation with: all project partners.
26/04/2021 – The H2020 BRIDGES project kicked off its activities with a two-day event on April 21-22, which will be followed by its first interdisciplinary seminar on April 29.