The holder of the domain is:
CENTRE D’INFORMACIÓ I DOCUMENTACIÓ INTERNACIONAL A BARCELONA – CIDOB (hereinafter CIDOB)
Tax Identification Card (CIF) G08824187
Postal address: C/ Elisabets, 12, 08001 – Barcelona (Spain)
CIDOB is registered in the Register of Private Foundations of the Generalitat de Catalunya under registration number 579.
The purpose of the web portal is to disseminate the activities, actions, results and publications within the project ‘Bridges to assess the production and impact of migration narratives’ — ‘BRIDGES’. The use of this website, as well as the services, implies acceptance of these conditions.
The access and visit of our website imply your complete and unconditional acceptance of this Legal Notice.
CIDOB reserves the right to modify the content of this Legal Notice without prior notice therefore, and for proper use of the website, we recommend you visiting this section periodically.
General conditions of use:
The User agrees to make proper use of the contents, services, applications and tools that are accessible, in accordance with the Law, this Legal Notice, and other notices, regulations of use and instructions that may be established to access to certain services and applications, as well as with morals, generally accepted good customs and public order, respecting at all times the rest of the Users.
The User, by accepting these conditions, expressly undertakes to:
- Do not take any action intended to harm, block, damage, disable, overload, temporarily or permanently, the functionalities, tools, contents and/or infrastructure of the website, so as to prevent its normal use.
- Do not disseminate, transmit or make available to third parties any type of information, element or content that violates fundamental rights and public freedoms recognized constitutionally and in international treaties.
- Do not disseminate, transmit or make available to third parties any type of information, element or content that constitutes illegal such as unfair advertising or information protected by intellectual and industrial property, secrecy of communication o personal data legislation.
The User will respond to any possible claim, fine, penalty or sanction that may be forced to bear as a result of the breach by the User of any of the rules of use indicated above, reserving, CIDOB the right to request compensation for damages that apply.
With an enunciative nature, and in no case limiting, CIDOB will not be liable for damages of any kind derived from:
- Errors in access to the portal or in its content, nor that these contents will be duly updated, although it will make the necessary efforts to avoid errors and, if necessary, to repair or update them as soon as possible. Disruptions, interruptions or the presence of harmful elements (computer viruses, external burglaries, etc.) outside of our control are possible although we will make every effort to avoid them. We cannot be held responsible for this.
- The contents, information, opinions, linked sites, assessments and statements of any User or third parties or entities that communicate or display through the website. However, as far as possible CIDOB will attempt to eliminate from the website those contents, information, opinions or statements that do not comply with the Legal Notice.
- The use that Users may make of the Service, whether prohibited or permitted, in violation of the conditions of use provided in the previous section or any current legislation.
Intellectual and Industrial Property:
The intellectual property rights of this Internet portal, its graphic design and the codes it contains are fully and exclusively owned by CIDOB, unless a different ownership is indicated. The unauthorised reproduction, distribution, commercialization or transformation of these works, unless for personal and private use, constitutes an infringement of the intellectual property rights of CIDOB or of the owner.
Likewise, all trade names, trademarks or distinctive signs, designs, patents, contained in the portal are protected by current intellectual property regulation.
Furthermore, all the research results and dissemination content published on the Website are exclusive property of BRIDGES Consortium, and are accessible and reusable under a creative commons license that allows to shareAlike under attribution (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0). Please follow the link for more information regarding this license.
In the event that any user or third party considers that any of the contents of the website violates their intellectual or industrial property rights, should send a communication to firstname.lastname@example.org.
CIDOB undertakes to process such personal data in accordance with the legislation on the protection of personal data and on the services of the information society.
Cookies do not collect user information, being completely anonymous and without the possibility of being associated with a specific or identified user.
The user can control the security level of their equipment through the corresponding option that their browser program has or the Cookie settings.
Applicable Legislation and Jurisdiction:
The provision of website services is governed by Spanish legislation. To the extent permitted by law, users agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Barcelona (Spain), waiving any other jurisdiction that corresponds to them.